- Sit in a comfortable crossed legged position.
- Roll your shoulders back (that will open your chest) and place your left hand over kneecap
- Now with the right hand, make Vishnu mudra & bring it near your nose tip. (To make Vishnu mudra, bend your middle & index finger towards the palm while keeping ring & little finger straight.)
- While the right hand is in Vishnu mudra near nose tip, begin Anulom Vilom breathing by the closing tip of the right nostril with thumb and take a deep breath in from your left nostril. Feel the air flowing through the left nostril to the lungs.
- Now after complete inhalation from left nostril, remove your thumb from the right nostril and close your left nostril by ring & little finger (that is in Vishnu mudra). The air you inhale is now to exhale slowly through the right nostril.
- After complete exhalation through the right nostril, next, inhale deep from right nostril (while left nostril is closed).
- Next release left nostril & exhale out the air you inhale from right nostril in the very previous step. This is one round.
- Breathe in and out slowly and gently without force and no sound.
Repeat the steps for 5 to 10 minutes Or a minimum of 10 rounds. This simple exercise reduces snoring and sinus issues, improves digestion, reduces stress, maintains blood pressure, great for headaches, good sleep and keeps heart healthy. It balances your energy channels by stimulating both the sides of your brain.